View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Non-Military Drone, Robot, or RC 2S1P Battery Management Reference Design (Rev. A)
(PDF 2816 KB)
20 Jul 2016 923 views
The TIDA-00982 reference design is is a subsystem design for a 2S1P Battery Management Solution (BMS) for non-military drone, robot or Radio Controlled (RC) projects and designs. Quickly add gauging, protection, balancing and charging to any new design for a non-military drone, robot or RC product or use this board to add advanced features to an existing design. This TI Design will get you up and testing advanced battery management features quickly and easily.
- Compensated end of discharge voltage (CEDV) gas gauge accurately measures available charge in li-ion and li-polymer batteries
- Integrated cell balancing while charging
- Programmable protection features for voltage, current, temperature, charge timeout, CHG/DSG FETS and AFE
- Diagnostic lifetime data monitor and black box recorder for your battery
- On board 3.3V/5V 500mA regulator to run an external controller