View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- 100-W Dimmable DC-DC LED Driver Daylight Harvesting and Wireless Design Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 4127 KB)
17 Aug 2016
The TIDA-01095 TI design is a tested DC-DC LED driver subsystem for high power, high efficiency dimmable LED luminaires. It is built-on a wireless SoC platform which can enable intensity adjustment through analog, PWM dimming and control using any BLE smart device or ZiBee. High Bay and Low bay LED lighting luminaires are replacing the fluorescent and HID lights as they cut energy consumption in half and nearly eliminate maintenance costs. Daylight harvesting using the dimming feature combined with ambient light sensor, can provide up-to additional 50% energy savings depending on the application. TI design TIDA-01095 provides high efficiency DC-DC conversion, allows dimming, daylight harvesting and enables wireless connected lighting control.
- 100W synchronous buck LED driver with average of 97.3% efficiency over 100% to 50% brightness with analog dimming
- 1:500 contrast ratio with analog dimming and 1:5000 with PWM dimming
- Ambient light sensor OPT3001 based light measurement enabling daylight harvesting and constant lumen implementations in software
- Overcurrent and over temperature protection for driver and LED module
- CC2650 platform enables connected lighting with Bluetooth Smart or ZigBee