View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Status Indication Reference Design With LED and Audio Feedback
(PDF 11144 KB)
29 Sep 2016
The TIDA-03026 reference design functionality emulates status indication subsystems in various end equipments. By putting multiple LED drivers in parallel, an array of RGB LEDs can be synchronized to blink, pulse, and breathe - enhancing customer experience. Audio feedback is also integrated to show a combined status indication solution with LEDs and audio. Applications include IP phones, building automation, home automation, white goods, and automotive infotainment and cluster.
- Synchronize multiple LED drivers using variable PWM to create unique pulsing, blinking, and breathing effects with TLC59116
- TLC59116 I2C control makes adding additional LEDs simple by enabling user-experience customization across multiple platforms
- Easy-to-use TPA6211A1 audio amplifier simplifies audio design for faster time to market
- TPS22918 load switch drops LED driver standby current to 0.5 µA, saving power for efficient system design
- Tested circuit design includes design guide and Altium files