View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- CC2650 Remote Control Design Guide
(PDF 3695 KB)
22 Aug 2016 2,006 views
The SimpleLink™ multi-standard CC2650 remote control reference design is an all-in-one solution for development of voice-based Bluetooth® low energy, ZigBee® RF4CE™ or multi-standard remote controls. The reference design demonstrates the recommended layout for decoupling and RF in order to achieve the best RF performance. The design uses discrete components for the balun and filter and an inverted F PCB antenna which gives good performance at a low cost.
- Designed to comply with ETSI (EN300328) and FCC (FCC part 15.247) specifications
- Multi-standard, Bluettoh low energy and Zigbee RF4CE connectivity
- Advanced features such as voice-activated commands and search
- Ultra-low power with low active and sleep current, fast start-up times and fast switching between modes