The WiLink 1837 module antenna design is a reference design that combines the functionalities of the WiLink 8 module with a built-in antenna on a single board, implementing the module in the way it's been certified. Through this, customers are able to evaluate the performance of the module through embedded applications such as home automation and the Internet of Things that make use of both embedded Wi-Fi and Bluetooth / Bluetooth low energy functionalities found on the WiLink 1837 module. This antenna design leverages the use of its certification by using the same layout when the module was tested for certification, allowing customers to avoid repeated certification when creating their applications.
- Integrated FCC, ETSI, and TELEC certified module
- Board implements module in the same layout it was certified
- Allows for usage in applications without the need for recertification
- WLAN, Bluetooth 4.1, BLE single antenna co-existence on a single module board
- WLAN 2.4 & 5 GHz SISO (20- and 40- MHz channels) and 2.4 GHz MIMO (20-MHz channels) functionality
- This board includes a built-in antenna with a pre-certified module and includes a user guide, plus the needed HW and SW to get started