View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
Targeted for PROFIBUS slave communications, this development platform allows designers to implement PROFIBUS communications standards in a broad range of industrial automation equipment. It enables low foot print designs in applications such as industrial automation, factory automation or industrial communication with minimal external components and with best in class low power performance.
- AM335x ARM Cortex-A8 processor-based design enables 40% system BOM savings by eliminating external ASIC/FPGA
- Access to other peripherals and interfaces for a scalable HMI, PLC and I/O solution
- PROFIBUS slave certified by Siemens authorized Test Labs
- Pre-tested protocol stack for evaluation
- Free board support package and industrial software development kit from TI
- Support other industrial communications with the same hardware (e.g., EtherCAT, Profinet, Ethernet/IP and more)
- Production Ready development platform sub-system which includes schematics, BOM, user guides, application notes, white paper, software, demos and more