View the Important Notice for TI Designs covering authorized use, intellectual property matters and disclaimers.
- Wideband Receiver With 66AK2L06 JESD204B Attach to ADC32RF80 Reference Design
(PDF 1223 KB)
23 Sep 2016 442 views
For wideband receiver system developers currently using FPGA or ASIC to connect High Speed data converters to a baseband processor, who need faster time to market with increased performance and significant reduction in cost, power, and size. This reference design includes the first widely available processor integrating a JESD204B interface and Digital Front End Processing (DFE). Connecting ADC32RF80 to DAC38J84 provides an efficient solution for avionics and defense, test and measurements and industrial applications.
- Easy integration of signal processor to data converters over JESD204B
- Usable bandwidth of two 75MHz channels or a single 100MHz channel when connected to ADC32RF80
- DFE processing for filtering, down-sampling or up-sampling: FFTC hardware accelerator to offload comput-intensive 2D FFT operation, achieving low latency and high accuracy
- Wideband sampling with JESD attached signal processing solution including Digital Signal Processor (DSP), ADC and DAC boards, demo software, configuration GUIs and getting started guide
- A robust demonstration and development platform including three EVMs, a deterministic latency card, schematic, BOM, user guide, benchmarks, software and demos