TLV320AIC23 Evaluation Module (EVM)
TLV320AIC23 EVM2 Evaluation Platform for the TLV320AIC23 Stereo Audio CODEC and
(PDF 1037 KB)
28 Feb 2002 542 views Read Abstract
The TLV320AIC23EVM2 platform is useful for the TLV320AIC23 and the TLV320DAC23 device evaluations. The provided software allows users to exercise the various modes and features of the AIC23 codec and DAC23 audio DAC.
- Standalone play and record operation GUI interface board provided to allow user to control the EVM with a PC.
- PC GUI software that allows user to toggle every bit in all device control registers Audio data serial port pins brought out to a connector for easy user interface to an external processor.
- Audio jacks for stereo line and mono microphone inputs as well as stereo line and headphone outputs.
- Socketed crystal allows user to choose master clock input frequency.
- Powered from an external 5 volt supply.
- Full documentation on CD ROM
- I2C Interface Board
- MiniDin 8-Pin Cable
- Populated EVM Board