TLV320AIC3109-Q1 Evaluation Module and USB Motherboard
- TLV320AIC3109EVM-K User's Guide
(PDF 3713 KB)
07 Sep 2017 255 views
TLV320AIC3109EVM-K is a complete development kit used to evaluate, control, and configure the TLV320AIC3109-Q1 device. TLV320AIC3109-Q1 is a mono audio codec that features several inputs and outputs, extensive audio routing, mixing, and effect capabilities.
TLV320AIC3109EVM-K is a combination of two boards - the TLV320AIC3109EVM evaluation module and the USB-MODEVM motherboard. Power, control, and audio data from a host computer are provided via USB from USB-MODEVM to TLV320AIC3109EVM. Connection points for control, analog, and digital signals are available in the TLV320AIC3109EVM, allowing advanced operation, accessible debugging options, and simple integration with external systems for prototyping.
- Complete development kit for evaluation of TLV320AIC3109-Q1 mono audio codec
- Connection points available for line inputs and outputs, external microphone, and mono headphone
- Onboard microphone for analog-to-digital converter (ADC) evaluation
- Direct access to digital audio signals and control interface provided for simple system integration
- USB connection to PC provides power, control, and streaming audio data for easy evaluation
- TLV320AIC3109EVM evaluation board
- USB-MODEVM controller board
- Power supply not included