TLV320AIC3204 Evaluation Module (EVM) and USB motherboard
- TLV320AIC3204EVM-K - User Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 2991 KB)
24 Oct 2012 725 views
The TLV320AIC3204EVM-K is a complete evaluation/demonstration kit for the TLV320AIC3204 audio codec. The kit includes a TLV320AIC3204EVM, and a USB-based motherboard called the USB-MODEVM Interface board. The TLV320AIC3204EVM-K software, the AIC3204 CS, is an intuitive, easy-to-use, powerful tool to learn, evaluate, and control the TLV320AIC3204. This tool was specifically designed to make learning the TLV320AIC3204 easy.
The TLV320AIC3204EVM-K is operational with one USB cable connection to a PC. The USB connection provides power, control, and streaming audio data to the EVM for reduced setup and configuration. The EVM also allows external control signals, audio data, and power for advanced operation, which allows prototyping and connection to the rest of the development or evaluation system.
- Full-featured evaluation board for the TLV320AIC3204 stereo audio codec
- USB connection to PC provides power, control, and streaming audio data for easy evaluation
- Onboard microphone for ADC evaluation
- Connection points for external control and digital audio signals for quick connection to other circuits/input devices.