TLV320AIC3254 USB Evaluation Module
- TLV320AIC3254EVM-U - User Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 6986 KB)
25 Oct 2012
The TLV320AIC3254EVM-U is a USB Audio Device with programmable inputs and outputs, effects and extensive routing capabilities. It is a simple platform to evaluate the TLV320AIC3254 miniDSP Audio Codec. The TLV320AIC3254EVM-U software, the AIC3254EVM-U CS, is an intuitive, easy-to-use, powerful tool to learn, evaluate and control the TLV320AIC3254.
Software development for the TLV320AIC3254 is supported through TI's comprehensive PurePath Studio Development Environment. A powerful, easy-to-use tool designed specifically to simplify software development on the TLV320AIC3xxx miniDSP audio platform. The Graphical Development Environment includes a library of common audio functions that can be dragged-and-dropped into an audio signal flow and graphically connected together. The DSP code is assembled from the graphical signal flow.
- Small USB Stick form factor EVM for the TLV320AIC3254 Audio Codec.
- USB connection to the PC provides power, control and streaming audio for easy evaluation.
- Pre-programmed EEPROM boots the TLV320AIC3254 as a fully functional USB Audio Device when connected to a PC.
- Easy to use AIC3254 Control Software (CS) configures and controls the TLV320AIC3254.