controlCARD with Piccolo TMS320F28069MPZT, InstaSPIN-FOC and InstaSPIN-MOTION enabled
TMDSCNCD28069MISO is an InstaSPIN-FOC and InstaSPIN-MOTION enabled DIMM100 controlCARD based evaluation and development tool for the Piccolo F2806x series. controlCARDs are complete board-level modules that utilize one of two standard form factors (100-pin DIMM or 180-pin HSEC) to provide a low-profile single-board controller solution.
For first evaluation, controlCARDs are typically purchased bundled with a docking station or an application kit. The TMDSCNCD28069MISO control card requires a DIMM100 baseboard to function.
- TMDSCNCD28069MISO: TMS320F28069M InstaSPIN-FOC and InstaSPIN-MOTION enabled DIMM100 based controlCARD
- Small form factor
- On-board isolated JTAG Debug Probe (Mini-USB XDS100v1)
- F28x analog I/O, digital I/O and JTAG signals to DIMM interface
- 5V power required from DIMM interface
- Free download of Code Composer Studio IDE
- Free download of controlSUITE for device drivers and example projects
- Free download of MotorWare for InstaSPIN example projects
- MathWorks Embedded Target Support
- solidThinking Embed Support
- Powersim PSIM F2806x Target
- Install Code Composer Studio IDE
- Install controlSUITE
- See the F28069 Workshop materials
- Ask questions on the TI C2000 E2E Community Forum
- To get started with InstaSPIN
- F28069MISO controlCARD
- Latest USB contents for the motor kits here.
- Motor Control software projects available through MotorWare at www.ti.com/tool/motorware
- General hardware and software support through controlSUITE at www.ti.com/tool/controlsuite