controlCARD with Piccolo TMS320F28069MPZT, InstaSPIN-FOC and InstaSPIN-MOTION enabled
Featuring the TMS320F28069M MCU, capable of running the InstaSPIN-FOC and InstaSPIN-MOTION solutions from on-chip ROM, the TMDSCNCD28069MISO controlCARD provides a convenient and standardized hardware interface to begin experimentation with the latest motor control technology from Texas Instruments.
What is a C2000 controlCARD? C2000™ controlCARDs from Texas Instruments are a unique set of daughter cards enabling experimentation with C2000’s broad portfolio of MCUs for device evaluation and application development. Designed with a DIM100 or larger, plug-in connector, controlCARDs are easily interchangeable throughout C2000’s collection of development kits, giving users the ability to experiment with various C2000 MCUs in order to find the right MCU fit for an application. controlCARDs give access to all digital I/Os, analog I/Os, and JTAG signals from the C2000 MCU, providing a simple, modular, and standardized board-level interface to the C2000 MCU.
- Piccolo TMS320F28069M MCU featuring motor control libraries in on-chip ROM
- Isolated USB JTAG Inteface (XDS100v2)
- Standard 100-pin DIMM interface
- Analog I/O, digital I/O, JTAG signals at DIMM interface
- Single 5V power rail for full operation
- F28069MISO controlCARD
- Latest USB contents for the motor kits here.
- Motor Control software projects available through MotorWare at www.ti.com/tool/motorware
- General hardware and software support through controlSUITE at www.ti.com/tool/controlsuite