The new C2000 controlCARDs from Texas Instruments are ideal products for OEMs to use for initial software development and short run builds for system prototypes, test stands, and many other projects that require easy access to high-performance controllers. The controlCARDs are complete board-level modules that utilize an industry-standard DIMM form factor to provide a low-profile single-board controller solution. All of the C2000 controlCARDs use the same 100-pin connector footprint to provide the analog and digital I/Os on-board controller and are completely interchangeable. Each controlCARD provides an isolated RS-232 interface for communications. The host system needs to provide only 5V power to the controlCARD. The initial controlCARDs from TI support the 100MHz TMS320F2808 (P/N TMDSCNCD2808) and the 150MHz floating-point TMS320F28335 (P/N TMDSCNCD28335). Standalone JTAG emulator required. Sold separately.
- TMS320F28335 Digital Signal Controller
- Small form factor - 9cm x 2.5cm
- Standard 100-pin DIMM interface
- F28x analog I/O, digital I/O and JTAG signals at DIMM interface
- Isolated RS-232 interface
- 5V power supply required
- Standalone JTAG emulator required for debug. Sold separately.
Need more performance? Check out the dual-core F2837xD
- Consolidate MCUs with 800MIPS of total system performance
- Fast transient response with new CPU accelerator
- Increase precision and system throughput with four 16bit ADCs