The C2000 Experimenter Kits from Texas Instruments are ideal products for OEMs to use for initial device exploration and testing. The Piccolo Experimenter Kit has a docking station that features on board USB JTAG emulation, access to all controlCARD signals, breadboard areas and RS-232 and JTAG connectors. Each kit contains a 28035 controlCARD. The controlCARD is a complete board level module that utilizes and industry-standard DIMM form factor to provide a low-profiles single-board controller solution. Kit is complete with Code Composer Studio™ IDE v3.3 C28x™ Free 32K Byte Version and USB cable. C2000 applications software with example code and full hardware details also available.
FeaturesTMS320F28035 "Piccolo" Microcontroller controlCARD
- Small form factor - 9cm x 2.5cm
- Standard 100-pin DIMM interface
- F28x analog I/O, digital I/O and JTAG signals at DIMM interface
- Isolated RS-232 interface
- Single 5V power rail for full operation