TMS320C6457 Evaluation Modules
- TMDSEVM6457L - TMS320C6457 Lite Evaluation Module (EVM)
- The TMS320C6457 Lite EVM, or TMDSEVM6457L, is an easy-to-use, cost-efficient development tool that is designed to help developers quickly get started with designs using the C6457 DSP. It includes an on-board, single C6457 processor with robust connectivity options such as a breakout card, allowing customers to individually connect certain peripherals to configure the EVM for their needs.
- The TMDSEVM6457L EVM comes with XDS100 onboard emulation capability. In addition, an external emulator via JTAG emulation header can be also be used.
- TMDSEVM6457LE - TMS320C6457 Lite Evaluation Module with XDS560V2 Emulation
- The TMDSEVM6457LE EVM comes with XDS560V2 onboard emulation capability. The included XDS560 mezzanine card uses the TI 60-pin JTAG emulation header.
- One 1-GHz C6457 DSP
- High-speed DSP interconnect enabled by Gigabit EMAC and SRIO SERDES interfaces
- 256MB of 667MHz DDR2 for the C6457 DSP
- SGMII switch provides Gigabit Ethernet connection
- McBSP, Timer, GPIO interfaces accessible via connector
- Onboard JTAG emulation plus a Trace Pod Header
- Board-specific Code Composer Studio Integrated Development Environment
- Simple setup
- Includes design files such as Orcad and Gerber
- Board support library accelerates software development on the EVM
- Single wide AMC format