High Voltage Isolated Solar MPPT Developers Kit
CAUTION: This equipment operates at high voltages and currents which can result in hazardous electrical shock. Please make sure you understand and follow all necessary safety precautions prior to purchasing and operating.
TMDSHVMPPTKIT is a DIMM100 controlCARD based motherboard evaluation module which uses Piccolo F28035 and is intended to jump start engineers in developing solar based inverter and converter applications. This evaluation board features a two phase interleaved boost stage for maximum power point tracking, and a half-bridge resonant LLC isolation stage, both digitally controlled from a single MCU. Included are Incremental Conductance and Perturb and Observe algorithms, allowing designers the flexibility to test different options for maximum power point tracking. Built-in USB JTAG emulation eliminates the need for external hardware, and a quick start graphical user interface is included as well. All hardware and software is fully documented and open source for design use.
- 200-300VDC Input up to 500Watts
- 400VDC Output
- 1:1 Resonant LLC for isolation
- 2 Phase DC/DC Boost for Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Onboard USB JTAG Emulation
- Hardware Files are in controlSUITE at development_kits\HV_SOLAR_DC_DC
- Free download of Code Composer Studio IDE
- Free download of controlSUITE for device drivers and example projects
- Follow the Quick Start Guide included in the kit
- Or included in controlSUITE at C:\ti\controlSUITE\development_kits\HV_SOLAR_DC_DC
- Base MPPT Eval Board
- Piccolo F28035 Control Card
- USB Cables
- Quick Start Guide and Software
Take your C2000 design to the next level
Access the vast collection of hardware, software libraries, and application specific tools with C2000 MCUs to further the learning and development of your own custom solutions.