High Voltage PFC Developer's Kit
CAUTION: This equipment operates at high voltages and currents which can result in hazardous electrical shock. Please make sure you understand and follow all necessary safety precautions prior to purchasing and operating.
TMDSHVPFCKIT uses a custom daughter card interface with the Piccolo F28027. This evaluation board uses a Piccolo microcontroller to control a 300W, two-phase interleaved, PFC stage. The EVM is designed to operate off a universal ac line input of 85V to 265V and provides a regulated 390V dc output. The Piccolo MCU digitally controls the two-phase interleaved DC/DC boost stage using closed loop techniques.
- Piccolo F28027 Digital PFC Control
- 300W 2-Phase Interleaved PFC
- Universal AC Line Input (85 to 265V)
- 390V Regulated DC Output
- Isolated USB JTAG Emulation
- Free download of Code Composer Studio IDE
- Free download of controlSUITE for device drivers and example projects
- Follow the Quick Start Guide included in the kit
- Or included in controlSUITE at C C:\ti\controlSUITE\development_kits\HVPFC2Phil
Take your C2000 design to the next level
Access the vast collection of hardware, software libraries, and application specific tools with C2000 MCUs to further the learning and development of your own custom solutions.