Smart Grid Infrastructure Evaluation Module (SGI EVM) TMDSSGI-EVML138 (ACTIVE)
See the Important Notice and Disclaimer covering reference designs and other TI resources.
Smart Grid Infrastructure (SGI) Evaluation Module is based on OMAPL138/AM1808 as the main processor and has interface capability with C2000 PLC and Low Power RF modules which are sold separately. This evaluation module is a development platform for smart grid infrastructure applications including data concentrator, power analytics, quality monitoring, circuit breakers, power protection, substation and power automation.
- Three-phase power system: Three current and voltage inputs plus neutral
- Isolation to prevent damage from high voltages and currents
- OMAP™-L138 processor: Integra™ DSP + ARM® for control, communications and signal processing. Full Linux® BSP supported by TI
- High-performance AIC provides 16-bit sampling at low SNR
- Supports control and data communications: Ethernet, PLC, <1-GHz RF, RS232, CAN
- Designed with best practices for high-speed systems: Good reference design for passing ESD system tests
- Evaluation Board
- Serial port cable
- SD Card (EVM Demo)
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply
- Power Supply Cable