The Sitara™ ARM9® AM18x evaluation module (EVM) is a full-featured application development kit for evaluating the functionality of Texas Instruments' highly integrated, energy-efficient AM1808, AM1806 and AM1802 applications processors.
AM1808, AM1806 and AM1802 processors are ideal for applications in the industrial, portable medical, communications, and consumer markets. The AM1808, AM1806 and AM1802 provide a single development environment that allows customers to evaluate and exercise all the peripherals of this product family.
||Software and Tools
AM1810 SOM-M1 Processor
- 128 MB DDR, 512MB NAND Flash, 8 MB NOR Flash
- Integrated LCD touch-screen and backlight
- WL1271 Wireless (WiFi/BT) daughter card
- TLV320AIC3106 audio codec
- 5V power supply with regional adapters
- USB-A to mini-B cable
- Ethernet crossover cable
- Null-modem serial cable
- RoHS Compliant
- LinuxEZ SDK
- OpenLink Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (integrated to Linux BlueZ) drivers
- U-Boot (boot-loader/monitor)
- Code Composer Studio integrated
development environment (IDE)
- Board Support Library (BSL) sample programs
- Peripheral drivers (web)
- 1-High-speed USB 2.0
- 1-USB 1.1 host
- RJ45 connector
- RS-232 serial port
- Serial ATA connector
- S-Video in/out connectors
- Analog video in/out connectors
- Analog-to-digital converter
- Digital-to-Analog converter
- Camera interface
- Stereo in/out connectors
- MMC/SD Card
Third party documents (1) *This is not an TI official document.
More literature (3) *This is not an TI official document.
TI Devices (3)
||Sitara Processor: ARM9, LPDDR, DDR2, Ethernet
||Sitara Processor: ARM9, LPDDR, DDR2, Display
||Sitara Processor: ARM9, LPDDR, DDR2, Display, Ethernet
Support & training
Search our extensive online knowledge base where millions of technical questions and answers are available 24/7.
Search answers from TI experts
Content is provided 'AS IS' by the respective TI and Community contributors and does not constitute TI specifications.
If you have questions about quality, packaging, or ordering TI products visit our Support page.