AM3359 Industrial Development Kit (IDK)
The TMDXIDK3359 is "Obsolete" and no longer available. However the TMDSICE3359 is recommended for industrial communications and is less complex to use and is readily available at a lower cost via the TI eStore.
The AM3359 Industrial Development Kit (IDK) is a full-featured application development platform for evaluating the capabilities and features of Sitara™ AM3359 ARM® Cortex™-A8 Processors for industrial applications.
The AM335x ARM Cortex-A8 Processors are optimized for industrial communications, industrial control, and industrial drives applications. The AM335x processors integrate a broad range of industrial communication standards that work on Ethernet, CAN, and RS-485 physical layers.
The IDK hardware and included software is designed for industrial applications:
- Industrial sensors and I/O units
- Industrial communication gateways
- Industrial drives with integrated communications and multi-axis motor control
- Programmable logic/automation controllers (PLC/PAC) with integrated industrial communications such as PROFIBUS, CAN and Ethernet/IP
- A high level block diagram is shown to the right to provide an overview of the capabilities and connectivity available on the IDK.
|Hardware Specifications||Software and Tools||Connectivity|
|Looking for assistance? Check out these resources:|
|Step 1||Step 2|
|AM335x E2E Forum||Repairs and Returns|
AM3359 base board