The AM3359 Industrial Development Kit (IDK) is a full-featured application development platform for evaluating the capabilities and features of Sitara™ AM335x ARM® Cortex™-A8 Processors for industrial applications.
The AM335x ARM Cortex-A8 Processors are optimized for industrial communications, industrial control, and industrial drives applications. The AM335x processors integrate a broad range of industrial communication standards that work on Ethernet, CAN, and RS-485 physical layers.Target Applications
The IDK hardware and included software is designed for industrial applications:
- Industrial sensors and I/O units
- Industrial communication gateways
- Industrial drives with integrated communications and multi-axis motor control
- Programmable logic/automation controllers (PLC/PAC) with integrated industrial communications such as PROFIBUS, CAN and Ethernet
- A high level block diagram is shown to the right to provide an overview of the capabilities and connectivity available on the IDK.
|Hardware Specifications||Software and Tools||Connectivity|
|Looking for assistance? Check out these resources:|
|Step 1||Step 2|
|AM335x E2E Forum||Repairs and Returns|