WL1271 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth daughter card for EVMs with a COM Connector Status: ACTIVE
The Wi-Fi and BlueTooth ® daughter card for the AM335x EVM (TMDXEVM3358) is a combo wireless connectivity add-on card, based on the Murata Type-TN Module (WL1271-TYPETN) with Texas Instruments WiLink 6.0 (WL1271) solution.
For additional information (including integrated software development kit [SDK] package and driver release), please visit the Wiki.
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- v4.0 with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Best-in-class WLAN and Coexistence Technology on a Single-chip
- On module 38.4MHz Reference Oscillator, DC-DC Voltage Regulation, and U.FL Coaxial
- Hardware and Linux/Android Software Pre-integration With TI’s DM814x/AM387x, AM335x and other Evaluation Modules
- Software Upgradable for ANT
- FCC/IC/ETSI Certified