TPS23861EVM-612 Evaluation Module for Quad IEEE 802.3at PoE PSE Controller
TPS23861EVM-612 features the TPS23861 PSE controller supporting type 2 and high-power, four-pair PD loads.
The TPS23861EVM-612 Companion Tools Available for Order
Each of the assets listed below in blue are clickable links.
- USB-TO-GPIO Module (MUST HAVE COMPANION): Used with PI Commander GUI for I2C Interaction with TPS23861EVM-612
- TPS23785BEVM-522: High Efficiency, Class 2 Powered Device Load with Dual Outputs
- TPS23753AEVM-235: High Efficiency, Class 3 Powered Device Load
- TPS23752EVM-145: High Efficiency, Class 4 Powered Device Load with Sleep Mode and Light Load Efficiency
- TPS23861 Power over Ethernet MSP430 Reference Code
- MSP-EXP430G2:MSP430 LaunchPad Development Kit used with Code Composer Studio for TPS23861EVM-612 firmware development
- Motherboard/daughterboard configuration supporting 4x type 2 (30W) ports and 2x 4 pair ports (60W).
- TPS23861EVM-612 accepts MSP-EXP430G2 (MSP430 LaunchPad) EVM for power managing the TPS23861s. Basic power manager firmware is available for the MSP430 upon request.
- TPS23861EVM-612 interface to USB-TO-GPIO and PC using PI-Commander GUI.
- Default mode is Auto mode (meaning no host control is required)
- Multiple PD loads available.