TPS23861EVM-612 Evaluation Module for Quad IEEE 802.3at PoE PSE Controller TPS23861EVM-612 (ACTIVE)
This easy-to-use design can be easily multiplied to 8-, 12-, 16-port and so on, while offering the industry’s best interoperability as well as a double sided PCB design.
Applications include Ethernet switch, surveillance Network Video Recorder (NVR), and small home/office routers.
The full PoE ecosystem includes the following optional companion tools:
- USB-TO-GPIO Module (MUST HAVE COMPANION): Used with PI Commander GUI for I2C Interaction with TPS23861EVM-612
- TPS23752EVM-145: High Efficiency, Class 4 Powered Device Load with Sleep Mode and Light Load Efficiency
- TPS23861: Power over Ethernet MSP430 Reference Code
- MSP-EXP430G2:MSP430 LaunchPad Development Kit used with Code Composer Studio for TPS23861EVM-612 firmware development
- Motherboard/daughterboard configuration supporting 4x type 2 (30W) ports and 2x 4 pair ports (60W).
- TPS23861EVM-612 accepts MSP-EXP430G2 (MSP430 LaunchPad) EVM for power managing the TPS23861s. Basic power manager firmware is available for the MSP430 upon request.
- TPS23861EVM-612 interface to USB-TO-GPIO and PC using PI-Commander GUI.
- Default mode is Auto mode (meaning no host control is required)
- Multiple PD loads available.