Evaluation Module TPS40170 Synchronous PWM Buck Controller with NexFET
The TPS40170EVM-597 is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS40170 synchronous step-down controller with two NexFET devices CSD18537NQ5A and CSD18563Q5A. The TPS40170EVM-597 operates from a 10V to 36V input (24V nominal) and provides a 5V output up to 10A.
- Designed with low gate charge (Qg) NexFET devices to minimize power losses
- Wide 4.5 V to 36 V input voltage range
- Integrated high-side and low-side N channel FET drivers
- Voltage mode control with voltage feed forward
- Low-side FET sensing Over-current Protection and high-side FET sensing Short-circuit Protection