Integrated 5-A, 24-V Wide Input Range Boost DC/DC Regulator Evaluation Module TPS55330EVM-017 (ACTIVE)
The Texas Instruments TPS55330EVM-017 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS55330 DC/DC Boost Converter. The EVM in its default configuration is designed to boost from a typical 2.9V – 4.2V single cell input to a 5V output at 2.1A.
- Integrated 24V, 5A low-side FET
- High efficiency with 60mΩ internal FET
- Cycle by cycle current limit with frequency foldback
- Cycle-skipping for output regulation at light loads
- Adjustable soft start and switching frequency