TPS61236 Large Current Boost Converter Evaluation Module TPS61236EVM-676 (ACTIVE)
This EVM is used to evaluate the synchronous boost converter TPS61236, which features 3A output current at 5V VOUT, < 3µA ultra-low current and programmable output current limit. The EVM can also be used to evaluate the fixed 5.1V version TPS61235. In this case the feedback resistors are removed and the FB pin of the device is connected directly to VOUT pin.
- 3A Output Current at 5V Output Voltage
- Up to 97% Efficiency Synchronous Boost Converter
- <3µA ultra-low IQ to Support Always-On Application
- Programmable Average Output Current Limit
- Inactive Status Indication