TPS7A39 Dual, 150mA, Wide-Vin, Positive and Negative LDO Voltage Regulator Evaluation Module
- TPS7A39EVM-865 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 2028 KB)
20 Jul 2017 64 views
The TPS7A39EVM-865 evaluation module (EVM) is designed for a typical configuration to evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS7A39 150-mA tracking positive/negative low-dropout (LDO) voltage regulator.
The EVM circuit board is configured to be a reference design for engineering applications requiring current to a dynamic load of up to 150 mA per channel.
- Wide input voltage range: ±3 V to ±33 V
- Monotonic start-up tracking
- Output voltage noise: 15 µVRMS
- Programmable soft start
- Buffered reference output