TPS7A8300 Low-Dropout (LDO) Voltage Regulator Evaluation Module
- TPS7A8300EVM-579 User's Guide
(PDF 244 KB)
07 Apr 2014 214 views
The TPS7A8300EVM-579 evaluation module is designed for a typical configuration to evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS7A8300, 2-A low dropout voltage regulator for high speed communication systems.
The EVM circuit board is configured to be a reference design for engineering applications requiring current to a dynamic load of up to 2A.
- Very low noise: 6 uVRMS
- High PSRR: Over 40 dB up to 60 MHz
- Ultra-low Dropout: 125mV (max)
- Low Input Voltage Range: 1.4V to 6.5V (no bias rail), 1.1V to 6.5 (with bias rail)
- ANY-OUT: No-Resistor, Configurable Output Voltage: 0.8V to 3.95V in 50mV step