TPS92630EVM: 3 Channel Linear LED Driver Evaluation Module
Texas Instruments TPS92630 evaluation module contains a TPS92630-Q1 integrated circuit (IC), supporting passive components and three OSRAM LEDs in series per channel, the total includes 3 channels. The purpose of this EVM is to facilitate evaluation of the TPS92630-Q1 in a typical LED application
- 3 Channel LED Driver with Analog and PWM dimming
- Wide input voltage range: 5 – 40V
- Max. Current: 150mA per channel,450mA in parallel operation mode
- Single LED short comparator with fixed internal voltage reference per channel
- Fault pin for open, short and thermal shutdown failure reporting, allowing parallel bus connection up to 10 devices
To order the evaluation module, please contact local Sales and Distributors.