TUSB3410UARTPDK Evaluation Module
ViewTUSB3410UARTPDK EVM Graphic
The TUSB3410UARTPDK can be used to evaluate the TUSB3410 as a USB to Serial converter (or "bridge.") The user is expected to be familiar with USB certification requirements. For more information on Universal Serial Bus and certification, logo, and testing requirements, see www.usb.org.
An object code version of the Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Virtual COM Port (VCP) Software (Drivers and Firmware) can be downloaded from the TUSBWINVCP Tool Folder.
The I²C Header Generator Utility (see below for download) is a DOS-based tool that generates an image file for your I²C EEPROM, using your binary object code and/or custom descriptors as inputs.
The AppLoader Utility should not be used with the UART tool.
Additional items needed for EVM use include utilities for monitoring USB traffic, an EEPROM (for storing your unique VID/PID necessary for certification and logo use). See www.usb.org for more information), and a USB-enabled host.
- Quickly convert an RS-232 product to USB
- Jump start development or use as a complete USB-to-Serial converter
- Firmware, VCP drivers, and schematics provided
- Quick connect to a USB-enabled host
- No Power Supply required - the EVM gets power via the included USB cable.
- Data Manual
- Downloadable I2C Header Generator Utility
- Downloadable Windows Virtual COM Port Driver
- Downloadable gerber file
- Getting Started Letter
- Populated EVM Board
- Serial port cable
- USB Cable
- User's Guide