Driving and protection evaluation board for SiC and IGBT transistors and power modules UCC21750QDWEVM-025 (ACTIVE)
UCC21750QDWEVM-025 is a prototype evaluation module and is available in limited quantities.
UCC21750 full data sheet, EVM user's guide, and PSpice model are available. Request now
- UCC21732QDWEVM-025 (Rev. A)
(PDF 7231 KB)
30 Apr 2019
The UCC21750QDWEVM-025 is a compact, single channel isolated gate driver board providing drive, bias voltages, desat feature based protection and diagnostic needed for SiC MOSFET and Si IGBT Power Modules housed in 150 x 62 x 17 mm and 106 x 62 x 30 mm packages. This TI EVM is based on 5.7-kVrms reinforced isolation drivers UCC21750 in SOIC-16DW package with 8.0 mm creepage and clearance. The EVM includes SN6505B based isolated DC-DC transformer bias supplies.
- 10-A peak, split output drive current with programmable drive voltages
- Two 5.7-kVrms reinforced isolated channels to support up to 1700 V input rail
- Short circuit protection using desat signal with soft turn OFF and Miller clamp with internal FET
- Robust noise-immune solution with CMTI > 100 V/ns