UCC27201A Evaluation Module with Power Stage
UCC27201AEVM-328 is designed for evaluating UCC27201ADPR and UCC27212DPR, which are half bridge gate driver with high source and sink peak current capability. This EVM could be served to evaluate the driver IC against its datsheet. The EVM can also be used as Driver IC component selection guide. The EVM can be easily configured into power stage topologies such as synchronous buck converter and effect of layout can be tested.
- High performance driver with half bridge power MOSFETs
- Ability to test almost all data sheet parameters
- Ability to compare performance of various drivers in the same family
- Ability to easily configure converter topology such as synchronous buck converter
- Does not include inductor and capacitor to crate a converter topology
- Does not have input electrolytic capacitors