UCC28742 10W AC/DC Converter Evaluation Module UCC28742EVM-001 (ACTIVE)
- Using the UCC28742EVM-001 (Rev. B)
(PDF 1542 KB)
06 Jun 2018
The UCC28742EVM-001 is a 10-W evaluation module for evaluating an off-line adapter for USB applications. The EVM meets CoC tier 2 and DoE Level 6 efficiency and standby power requirements. It is intended for evaluation purposes and is not intended to be an end product. The UCC28742EVM-001 converts 85-VRMS to 265-VRMS input voltage down to 5-VDC, with a 2.1-A current limit for USB adapter applications.
- Opto-coupled feedback for constant output voltage operation
- Brick-wall current limit, with +/- 5% accuracy, and timeout delay hiccup, over current protection.
- Enables +/- 1% output voltage regulation
- Resonant valley switching for reduced switching losses and high effiency
- Frequency dithering to reduce EMI
- Fault Protections: Input Low Line, Output Over-Voltage, Over-Current and Short-Circuit Protection