Non-isolated bi-directional converter with UCD3138 Integrated Digital Controllers UCD3138FW-BIDI (ACTIVE)
Bidirection DC-to-DC Converter User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 3056 KB)
27 Oct 2015 Read Abstract
UCD3138 non isolated bi-directional switching converter quickly gets a designer through evaluation to production in power supply designs based on a Wide Vin non isolated bi-directional topology by providing all-inclusive firmware with ZVS Transition mode support.
This firmware comes with native support for following features:
- Transition mode supported as wells as Hard-switching.
- ZVS Control at Low Line for light load efficiency
- Phase sync and DPWM engine enables hardware based control.
- Interleaved up to 4 phases in single chip
- Phase shedding and adding for light load as well as adaptive dead time optimization for efficiency improvement
- PMBus 1.2 with 400 KHz for telemetry operations.