ULN2003LV Evaluation Module ULN2003LVEVM (PREVIEW)
The ULN2003LVEVM is 7-Channel Relay and Inductive Load Sink Driver evaluation module that demonstrates the integrated circuit ULN2003LVDR.
The ULN2003LVDR is a high-performance peripheral driver designed to drive loads of many types including relays, stepper motors, lamps, and light emitting diodes.
This EVM is configured with seven push buttons that supply input to the ULN2003 driver and seven relays are driven by the ULN2003LV outputs. A four terminal block must be connected to external power supplies to provide input and relay power. All of the ULN2003LV input and output pins are accessible for external connection.
- Fully Integrated EVM and Demo board
- Seven numbered pushbuttons control input for easy basic device testing
- Three 0.1” spaced post connector ports allow access to all input and output pins and relay contacts
- Three open locations per channel on circuit board for user supplied components
- Onboard relay loads can be disconnected by removing surface mount zero ohm resistors
- Device clearance area is large to allow use of small profile temperature forcing equipment