|Part Number||Buy from Texas Instruments||Status||Description|
||ACTIVE||A code analyzing tool for optimizing firmware for ultra-low power|
ULP (Ultra-Low Power) Advisor is a brand new tool for guiding developers to write more efficient code to fully utilize the unique ultra-low power features of MSP430 microcontrollers. Aimed at both experienced and new microcontroller developers, ULP Advisor checks your code against a thorough ULP checklist to squeeze every last nano amp out of your application. At build time, ULP Advisor will provide notifications and remarks to highlight areas of your code that can be further optimized for lower power. Within these notifications, developers will get a description of the ULP rule in violation, and will also get a link to this ULP Advisor wiki for further information, links to relevant documentation, code examples and forum posts!
Learn more about ULP Advisor in our online wiki page!
ULP Advisor is also integrated into the latest version of IAR – check it out here!
- Seamless tool that provides easy-to-understand remarks for creating power-efficient code for all MSP430 devices
- Checks your code against a thorough ULP checklist
- Available as a free plugin for Code Composer Studio or standalone executable
- Supports all MSP430 devices
- Wiki-based social online community for providing feedback, asking questions & interfacing with other developers
- User-contributed suggestions for improving system current consumption