TI SensorTag kit for IoT development
SensorTag is the next-generation IoT development kit that combines sensor data with cloud connectivity.
- IoT made easy, with a secure connection to the cloud
- One kit, multiple wireless connectivity technologies
- All MCUs featured in our SensorTag kits require little to no battery power, which enables designs that last months to years
- Access to open source design files and software
- Software files only available for CC2650 & CC1350 SensorTag kits
- SensorTag is perfect for web/app developers, embedded software developers, and hardware developers
- Use the SensorTag app (available for iOS and Android) to connect your data to the cloud in three minutes.
Featured SensorTag kits
This SensorTag has a unique feature that allows developers to change between different 2.4 GHz technologies by simply loading new software images directly from the SensorTag app over-the-air.
The CC1350 SensorTag allows direct connection via Bluetooth to smartphones and tablets, combined with several Km range for the Sub-1 GHz radio interface.
The Wi-Fi SensorTag is designed for use with any Wi-Fi network (no gateway needed).
It is optimized for battery operated applications and can run for months on a pair of AAA batteries.