TI’s dual-mode Bluetooth solution is high-quality, robust and proven.
TI’s module solutions enable fast time to market integrated solutions, system on chip, certified modules …
TI’s CC256x family of devices allows designers the option of choosing Classic Bluetooth or the dual-mode Bluetooth/Bluetooth low-energy (BLE) solution, depending on the design requirements. These solutions are reliable, easy to use and allow the flexibility to choose from a number of application processors with a royalty-free stack.
TI’s dual-mode Bluetooth devices provide a reliable connection over a long range with optimized power consumption.
- Range over 100m
- Tx power +12dBm
- Tx sensitivity 95dBm
- Advance power management
The CC256x family of devices are compatible with a wide variety of MCUs and MPUs including TI’s MSP432™ MCUs, MSP430™ MCUs, TM4C MCUs and Sitara™ AM335x processors as well as non-TI platforms, allowing for maximum flexibility for almost any application. Please look at stack availability for each product.
TI Bluetooth stack availability for CC256X:
- Support simultaneous Classic Bluetooth and Bluetooth low-energy (BLE)
- Flexible and royalty-free software stack options
- Dual-mode Bluetooth Stack on MSP43x™ MCUs
- Dual-mode Bluetooth Stack on non-TI MCUs
- Sitara™ AM335x processors
To see more details about your CC256x and application processor combination, including HW, SW, evaluation tool and user guides, please use our selection guide.
CertifiedDual-mode Bluetooth devices are Bluetooth SIG certified and our modules are FCC, IC & CE certified to allow fast time to market. Learn how to transfer this certification to your device below:
- Hardware certification CC256x FCC Certification Guide Wiki
- Bluetooth SIG certification available for each product
- Host stack in profiles certification available