SimpleLink™ MSP432 microcontrollers
Arm®-based host MCUs from sensors to gateway
MSP432P4 MCUs capture and process high-precision signals at lowest system power with the SimpleLink MCUs.
- Low power MCU with up to 2MB of Flash
- High precision 16-bit SAR analog-digital converter
- Pin-to-pin scalability from 128kB to 2MB Flash
MSP432E4 MCUs merge the world of wired and wireless connectivity with TI SimpleLink Ethernet MCUs to connect sensors to the cloud.
- Integrated Ethernet MAC & PHY
- Wired & wireless industrial smart gateway
- 120MHz CPU with cryptographic accelerators
Develop a complete IoT network with high-precision sensors, intelligent gateway, and cloud integration using one single software investment. Shifting analytics to the gateway can help:
- Simplify edge node design
- Optimize cloud data traffic
- Reduce event-to-action latency
MSP432 host MCU portfolio
A scalable ARM Cortex-M4F MCU portfolio to develop end-to-end solutions for Industrial IoT, from high-precision sensor nodes to intelligent wired and wireless gateway. Enhance and expand your products with 8x memory scalability and pin-to-pin compatibility. Develop precision and ultra-low-power sensor nodes with the industry’s best high-precision ADC. Or, build an intelligent gateway with a broad range of wired communication peripherals to manage sensor nodes and connect to the cloud.
MSP432P4 Vibration Condition Monitoring
The MSP432 and its high-precision ADC can be used in a non-invasive and non-disruptive method to monitor and assess motor health. With a high level of of precision processing and ultra-low-power consumption, this solution enables the prediction of future motor faults failure.