Get Your Soundbar Design to Market in Just 8 Weeks
Value Soundbar Reference Design Kit Order Reference Design Kit Now
The PCM3070 is a highly integrated solution that saves valuable board space and reduces total solution cost by 30% compared to discrete solutions.
The value soundbar reference design kit is for 2.0 or 2.1 applications and includes an open-tool reference design board as well as schematics, Gerber files, complete bill of materials, user manual and software.
PCM3070 Stereo Audio Codec System Block Diagram
PCM3070 Features and Benefits
- Two programmable 32-bit miniDSP engines allow for customized processing solutions, including branded audio effects, multiband dynamic range compression and custom filters and algorithms.
- SRS WOW HD™, included as a standard feature at no additional cost to customers, improves the playback quality of audio, delivering a entertainment experience with rich bass and high-frequency clarity for crisper detail.
- Near-term roadmap plans will provide interested customers with an upgrade path to include SRS® TruVolume™ and/or SRS TruSurround HD™ through direct licensing arrangements with SRS Labs, Inc.
- Highly integrated solution, including 24-bit stereo DAC, 24-bit stereo ADC and integrated PLL simplifies system design and reduces total solution cost.
- Single-supply power system can run from 1.8V to 3.6V.
- Package: 5-mm x 5-mm 32-pin QFN