Increased power density and reliability for systems requiring maximum operating voltages ≥ 30 V
Texas Instruments provides the industry's most comprehensive wide input voltage range power management portfolio for today's most demanding systems. With operating voltages of up to 100 V, TI's wide vIN portfolio of DC/DC converters, controllers, modules, LDOs, and FETs, eliminates input protection components to reduce cost and solution size without sacrificing reliability or performance.
When designing power supplies for the rugged environments of industrial, automotive, or communications infrastructure markets, rely on TI for easy to use, high-density wide input voltage regulation.
buck-boost topologies supported
- Integrated FETs up to 100 V
- Supports high step-down ratios
- Fly-Buck™ support for isolated and multi-output bias supplies
- Converter, controller, and LDO device types supported
- Operation up to 65 V
- As many as 4 outputs from a single IC
- Complete power solution
- Superior EMI performance
- Operates to 85 C, no airflow
- Low noise and fast transient response
- Wide 2.7 V to 100 V input voltage range
- Output current up to 1 A
- Optimized for DC/DC conversion with low RDSON and gate charge
- 60 V and 100 V NexFET pairs provide best-in-class performance for DC/DC conversion
Learn more about TI wide Vin DC/DC solutions
Featured TI Design
he TIDA-00783.1 reference design is a triple output wide Vin power module design.