Develop. Make. Innovate.
- Get started with microcontroller LaunchPad Evaluation Kits from Texas Instruments.
- Choose from a variety of low-cost kits & BoosterPack plug-in modules.
- Scalable software tools provide multiple points of entry for programming your LaunchPad.
Choose your tool:
The software tools that support the LaunchPad ecosystem provide developers with multiple points of entry. This enables you to choose a software development tool that suits your needs while ensuring user effectiveness. Happy coding!
Energia: Open Source
A Simple Code Editor
- Open source & community-driven
- Based on the popular Wiring framework offering a large collection of easy-to-use functions & APIs
- Available on the following LaunchPad kits:
MSP-EXP430G2, MSP-EXP430F5529LP, EK-TM4C123GXL, EK-LM4F120XL
Code Composer Studio
A full-featured IDE
- Eclipse-based, professional development environment
- Pause/step through your code, set breakpoints & watch variable with full debug capability
- CCS supports all TI embedded processors
- CCS offers ability to import Energia projects for MSP-based LaunchPad projects