Field Transmitter Pressure Sensor Solution
Check out this complete Field Transmitter: Pressure Sensor system that speeds the design cycle with the right devices, software, tools and support today, for the pressure sensors of tomorrow.
- 4-20mA input current loop receiver with internal sense resistors, 10V precision reference, built in level-shifting, ±40V common-mode input range, and 0.1% overall conversion accuracy.
- Very low noise, 24-bit analog-to-digital converter for high-resolution data acquisition
- Ultra-low-power microcontroller – With a set of rich analog and digital peripherals
- 3-wire ±10V or ±20mA output driver
Download datasheets, order samples and tools
- RCV420 - Precision 4mA to 20mA Current Loop Receiver
- ADS1255 – 24 Bit, 30kSPS Very Low Noise Delta-Sigma ADC
- MSP430F2003TRSAT – Ultra-Low-Power 16bit MCU, Integrated 16bit Sigma Delta ADC
- XTR300 – Analog Current and Voltage Output Driver for 4-20mA 3-wire transmission