Flip-Up Display Solution
for Motor Drivers in Automotive Infotainment Applications
Check out this solution for flip-up displays in automotive infotainment applications featuring the wide input voltage power part, TI’s TPS65320-Q1, the brushed motor driver DRV8832-Q1, and several logic devices providing a quick and easy solution that enables fast time-to-market with
Key Solution Features:
- Small solution form factor – saves board space for size-constrained applications.
- The TPS65320-Q1 buck converter plus LDO reduces the heat generated, balances efficiency, supports low power standby mode, and avoids AM band interference.
- The DRV8832-Q1 is capable of withstanding harsh automotive environments in an ultra-small package size of 3-mm x 3-mm, available in a 10-pin MSOP package.
- Reliable, dependable continuity of supply, and low cost logic devices available from one supplier.
- No software effort required
Download datasheets, order samples and tools