Connect your Bluetooth® low energy product to an Android or iOS smartphone
Endless 'appcessories' with TI's SensorTag
The award winning Bluetooth® low energy SensorTag from TI is designed to shorten the design time for Bluetooth app development from months to hours. With a SensorTag App and no required hardware or software expertise, the kit removes the barriers to entry for smartphone app developers who want to take advantage of the growing number of Bluetooth low energy-enabled smartphones and tablets. The over-the-air download feature provides the ability to update the SensorTag firmware from a central device like a smartphone, tablet or PC. This simplifies the upgrade process and enables customers to develop new innovating features to existing Bluetooth low energy equipment to satisfy consumers’ endless needs.
The SensorTag is the first Bluetooth low energy development kit focusing on wireless sensor applications and it is the only development kit targeting smartphone app developers.
- NO embedded software design knowledge required
- NO embedded compiler required
- Download Android and iOS sample apps to demonstrate sensor use
- Includes 6 low-power MEMS sensors and Bluetooth low energy radio powered by a single coin cell battery
- For more information and check out SensorTag-enabled apps, visit: www.ti.com/sensortag-wiki
The SensorTag can be used as a reference design and development platform for a variety of smartphone appcessories. So kick-start your Bluetooth app development today!
- Available for both Android and iOS
- Source code available for download
- Build your own SensorTag App in minutes by enabling the SensorTag sensors
- Quick and easy prototyping
57x25x1.5 mm (PCB)
|Quick Start Guide||Download|
Order and support
- Wireless Connectivity Guide
Endless appcessories for:
- Health and Fitness
- Medical applications
- Educational tools
- Toys and Remote Controls
- Mobile phone accessories