High-speed op amps (GBW ≥ 50 MHz)
Industry's broadest and highest-performance portfolio to meet any system need
Browse by category
Select by parametric specification
Featured high-speed op amps
600-MHz, high-precision unity-gain-stable FET-input operational amplifier
Approx. price (USD) 1ku | 5
Automotive, dual, low-power, 110-MHz, 12-V RRIO voltage-feedback amplifier
Approx. price (USD) 1ku | 1.05
Dual, high-precision, low-power, 105-MHz, 12-V RRIO voltage-feedback amplifier
Approx. price (USD) 1ku | 1.3
50-MHz single-supply operational amplifier with rail-to-rail input and output
Approx. price (USD) 1ku | 0.4
800-MHz, high-precision unity-gain-stable FET-input operational amplifier
Approx. price (USD) 1ku | 3.49
Dual-channel, wideband high-power-output current-feedback amplifier
Approx. price (USD) 1ku | 1.39
Discover featured applications
Low-power, wide-bandwidth amplifiers for high-accuracy analog front-end measurements in ultrasonic flow systems.
Our high-speed amplifier portfolio provides flexibility between wide-bandwidth, low-noise, and low power to enable the best solution in ultrasonic flow measurement without compromising system performance.
- Best-in-class metrology performance: wide bandwidth product amplifiers for improved single-shot standard deviation performance.
- Low noise to detect low-magnitude signals: low noise amplifiers to prevent limiting system signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Low power consumption: <1 µA in shut-down and 1-mA quiescent current amplifiers for minimizing battery impact.
- TIDM-02005 – Optimized ultrasonic sensing metrology reference design for water flow measurement
- TIDM-02003 – Ultrasonic sensing subsystem reference design for gas flow measurement
- 3 common questions when designing with high-speed amplifiers – Technical article
- Higher accuracy using an external amplifier in ultrasonic flow measurement – Application note
Junction field-effect transistor (JFET) amplifiers for high DC precision and wide large-signal bandwidth analog front ends.
High-performance systems like oscilloscopes use an analog front end (AFE) signal chain to capture high-frequency signals and fast-transient pulses. Our broad selection of JFET input amplifiers offers wide bandwidth, low noise, and distortion performance to meet your system requirements.
- Measure a wide-frequency range of signals: wide 3 dB bandwidth up to 3 GHz
- Prevent the loading of the measured signal: amplifiers offering DC to 500 MHz of high input-impedance (Hi-Z)
- Detect low-magnitude signals: low noise amplifiers to ensure a high signal-to-noise ratio
- TIDA-01022 – Flexible 3.2-GSPS multi-channel AFE reference design for DSOs, radar and 5G wireless test systems
- TIDA-00826 – 50-Ohm 2-GHz Oscilloscope Front-end Reference Design
- Achieving high-DC precision and wide large signal bandwidth with Hi-Z buffers – Technical article
- How to Tune the S-Parameters of Your Analog Front-End Signal Chain – Application note
Discrete and integrated wide-bandwidth transimpedance amplifiers (TIAs) for versatile LIDAR and Optical Time of Fight (ToF) systems.
Optical ToF and LIDAR systems are used in a wide variety of products including range finders, robotics, drones and automotive ADAS. We provide flexible transimpedance amplifier (TIA) options to simplify optical system.
- Simplify system design: integrated features include input current clamps & ambient light cancelation
- Increase system resolution: multi-channel TIAs with output multiplexing enable high resolution systems
- Measure short pulses: discrete TIAs with bandwidths up to 8 GHz allow for fast pulse measurement
- Decrease system size: bare die options enable small size & high channel counts
- OPA855-Q1 – Automotive 8-GHz gain bandwidth, decompensated transimpedance amplifier with bipolar input
- LMH34400 – 240-MHz, single-ended, transimpedance amplifier with integrated clamp and ambient light cancellation
- LMH32404-Q1 – Automotive four-channel, differential output transimpedance amplifier with integrated multiplexing
- Time of flight and LIDAR - optical front end design – Technical article
- Multi-channel optical front-end reference design overview – Video
- TIDA-060025 – Reference design maximizing transimpedance bandwidth for LIDAR and time-of-flight (ToF) applications
- TIDA-01187 – LIDAR-Pulsed Time-of-Flight Reference Design Using High-Speed Data Converters