Embedded development hardware kits & boards
Your fastest, simplest track to prototyping
Our cross-compatible portfolio of modular evaluation and development hardware pair perfectly with scalable online and offline software to help you get your products to market faster. From affordable LaunchPad™ development kits for our microcontroller hardware to 80+ functional BoosterPack™ plug-in modules, we have the hardware you need to get your embedded development project off the ground.
Our microcontroller-based evaluation modules, LaunchPad development kits, feature built-in emulators for programming and debugging. Additionally, we offer a variety of hardware options to facilitate development with our Sitara ARM processors.
Our stackable, application-specific BoosterPack plug-in modules let you easily expand the functionality of your LaunchPad development kit to include functions such as capacitive touch, wireless sensing, LED lighting control and more.
What is a LaunchPad™ development kit?
Get started with microcontroller (MCU) LaunchPad development kits from Texas Instruments. Choose from a variety of low-cost kits and BoosterPack plug-in modules. Scalable software tools provide multiple points of entry for programming your LaunchPad development kit.
- Featured Texas Instruments microcontroller
- USB connector
- On-board debugger
- User switches
- User LEDs
- On-board connectivity (if applicable) Many kits support wired or wireless connectivity
- Expandability for BoosterPack plug-in moduel (Each kit is supported by plug-in modules for easy system expandability)
- Arm programming connector
- EnergyTrace, if applicable (Many TI LaunchPad development kits let you easily measure energy consumption of designs)
Explore LaunchPad™ development kits by featured technology
Stack on BoosterPack™ plug-in modules
Application-specific BoosterPack™ plug-in modules let you explore a broad range of applications, including capacitive touch, wireless sensing, LED lighting control and more.
- More than 80 BoosterPack plug-in modules from both Texas Instruments and third parties
- Available in 20- and 40-pin variants
- Stack multiple BoosterPack plug-in modules onto a single LaunchPad development kit to further enhance the functionality of your design
To find compatible plug-in modules, refer to the user's guide for your selected LaunchPad development kit.
Connect a LaunchPad™ SensorTag Kit network
LaunchPad SensorTag Kits are a fully-enclosed, battery-operated wireless prototyping platform featuring ready-to-go hardware. You can jumpstart your development with out-of-the-box battery-operation and on-board sensors.
- Battery-operated with removable enclosure
- On-board sensors (temperature, humidity, hall effect, light, motion)
- Featuring our SimpleLink CC1352R multi-band MCU
- User LEDs and push-buttons on-board
- Access to all MCU pins
- Compatible with BoosterPack plug-in modules