Embedded development hardware kits & boards
Your fastest, simplest track to prototyping
Our cross-compatible portfolio of modular evaluation and development hardware pair perfectly with scalable online and offline software to help you get your products to market faster. From affordable LaunchPad™ development kits for our microcontroller hardware to 80+ functional BoosterPack™ plug-in modules, we have the hardware you need to get your embedded development project off the ground.
Kits for every platform
Our microcontroller-based evaluation modules, LaunchPad development kits, feature built-in emulators for programming and debugging. Additionally, we offer a variety of hardware options to facilitate development with our Sitara ARM processors.
Our stackable, application-specific BoosterPack plug-in modules let you easily expand the functionality of your LaunchPad development kit to include functions such as capacitive touch, wireless sensing, LED lighting control and more.
Scalable, integrated software
Whether you prefer to work offline or get started in the cloud, we are committed to clean code examples, easy-to-use development environments and platform scalability.
What is a LaunchPad™ development kit?
Get started with microcontroller (MCU) LaunchPad development kits from Texas Instruments. Choose from a variety of low-cost kits and BoosterPack plug-in modules. Scalable software tools provide multiple points of entry for programming your LaunchPad development kit.
- Featured Texas Instruments microcontroller
- USB connector
- On-board debugger
- User switches
- User LEDs
- On-board connectivity (if applicable) Many kits support wired or wireless connectivity
- Expandability for BoosterPack plug-in moduel (Each kit is supported by plug-in modules for easy system expandability)
- Arm programming connector
- EnergyTrace, if applicable (Many TI LaunchPad development kits let you easily measure energy consumption of designs)
Explore LaunchPad™ development kits by featured technology
Explore LaunchPad development kits by product family
Stack on BoosterPack™ plug-in modules
Application-specific BoosterPack™ plug-in modules let you explore a broad range of applications, including capacitive touch, wireless sensing, LED lighting control and more.
- More than 80 BoosterPack plug-in modules from both Texas Instruments and third parties
- Available in 20- and 40-pin variants
- Stack multiple BoosterPack plug-in modules onto a single LaunchPad development kit to further enhance the functionality of your design
To find compatible plug-in modules, refer to the user's guide for your selected LaunchPad development kit.
Connect a LaunchPad™ SensorTag Kit network
LaunchPad SensorTag Kits are a fully-enclosed, battery-operated wireless prototyping platform featuring ready-to-go hardware. You can jumpstart your development with out-of-the-box battery-operation and on-board sensors.
- Battery-operated with removable enclosure
- On-board sensors (temperature, humidity, hall effect, light, motion)
- Featuring our SimpleLink CC1352R multi-band MCU
- User LEDs and push-buttons on-board
- Access to all MCU pins
- Compatible with BoosterPack plug-in modules