Near-infrared (NIR) chipsets – Design & development
Multiple hardware options are provided to evaluate DLP NIR chipsets across diverse end equipment designs.
Evaluate and develop with the DLP650LNIR, DLPC410, DLPR410 and DLPA200 chips. This platform targets NIR applications needing fast pattern rates up to 12.5 kHz or pixel data rates up to 12 Gpps. Good efficiency spanning 800-2000 nm, with allowable illumination power up to 160 W between 950-1150 nm.
DLP NIRscan Nano is a compact battery-operated EVM for portable NIR spectroscopy solutions. Featuring the DLP2010NIR chipset, the EVM supports Bluetooth™ low energy to enable mobile lab measurements. Cloud databases can be leveraged through cellular networks for real-time lab equivalent analytics.
EVM enables lab-quality NIR spectroscopy solutions in the factory and field. This development tool provides the DLP4500NIR chipset, an optical engine with cooling solution, reference electronics, and software to deliver high SNR measurements for industries requiring material and chemical analysis.
Experiment with EVM software to get familiar with DLP controllers and manage DMD patterns.
Explore software tools for advanced control of the DLP Discovery 4100.
- Run this executable from your Windows PC
- Reference software - Access applications FPGA pattern generator source code
Explore software tools for advanced control of the DLP NIRscan Nano:
- GUI - Take out-of-the-box spectral scans and set scan parameters
- Reference software – Access firmware and source code
- Spectrum library – Compare test scans of common materials with provided spectral values
Accelerate development of spectroscopy solutions using the DLP NIRscan EVM software bundle:
- GUI – Run this executable directly off the EVM via a standard web browser
- Reference software – Access source files for the AM335x microprocessor