184.108.40.206 Unsuccessful Self-Test
Figure 12 shows an unsuccessful manual self-test timing with the PTT pin.
Figure 12. Unsuccessful Manual Self-Test Using PTT Pin
- The test sequence starts when PTT transitions from high to low.
- After a debounce time to ensure there is no false transition, the device starts the self-test.
- If the self-test does not pass, the SCR does not fire.
- The internal fault counter doesn't reset.
- The ALARM signal starts to blink at 0.5Hz (for 60-Hz systems) to indicate the self-test fail.
- The PTT signal transitions low to high to complete the self-test event.